- V for Viognier, V for Virginia
- September 10, 2007
- Lovat Stephen tastes the wines of Virginia, and finds much to approve in their Viogniers.
- The view from London
- May 1, 2006
- Lovat Stephen samples some English wines at the London International Wine & Spirits Fair.
- Wines from Israel
- August 20, 2005
- Lovat Stephen reports on a tasting of Israeli wine at the Langham Hotel, London.
- To screw, or not to screw
- August 13, 2005
- Corks - traditional or plastic - or screw caps? Which is right for wine?
- New Zealand's Cloudy Bay
- November 8, 2004
- At a wine-tasting in Soho, Kevin Judd of New Zealand's Cloudy Bay winery presents the company's wines.