- V for Viognier, V for Virginia
- September 10, 2007
- Lovat Stephen tastes the wines of Virginia, and finds much to approve in their Viogniers.
- A Volume on Vermouth
- December 1, 2006
- Lovat Stephen reviews "A Volume on Vermouth" by Gerard Noel and Michael Edwards.
- "Last orders" for the pubs of Chelsea
- March 16, 2006
- An exhibition by the Chelsea Society records a steady decline in the number of Chelsea pubs. Lovat Stephen regrets their passing.
- Wines from Israel
- August 20, 2005
- Lovat Stephen reports on a tasting of Israeli wine at the Langham Hotel, London.
- New Zealand's Cloudy Bay
- November 8, 2004
- At a wine-tasting in Soho, Kevin Judd of New Zealand's Cloudy Bay winery presents the company's wines.